Reason, Season or a Lifetime

It has been a long ... a very long time since I have updated my blog. I hope that everyone is staying safe and taking care of each other. We have entered a crucial time: Covid 19 and we need each others love and support more than anything.

These past years have taught me many things and if there is something I'd like to give you on the way then it would be this:


"People come into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime.

Remember that you are also a reason, a season and a lifetime to different people at different times.

And the role you play in someone else's life won't always match the role they play in yours."

Quote: tiktok


This really made me see everyday life so differently and led me to choose wiser decisions and grab on to opportunities which came a long. 

I felt like someone out there needed to hear this! I hope it helped and always know you are loved and you are beautiful and see your worth.

Be kind & take care!

xoxo Asiana

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts