Freitag, 27. Juni 2014

THE DAY OF MY GRADUATION


Today was my day of my graduation and I finally reached the last step of my path. I graduated!!!! :D Yeeeeeeaaaaajjjjiiiii!!!! I've never been that happy in life before and I totally wanted to represent my self elegant, formal and  true to my style. I decided to go with something very simple for basics and spice it up with fabulous Indian jewelry. For my hairstyle and make-up I went with a kind of a oriental princess look just like Jasmin in Aladin.  

I hope you like this look as much as I do and wish all a wonderful summer and to all who graduated 2014 too: Congraaaaaaaaatsss!!!!!! You made it!! From now on we'll make important decisions in our lives - both some good and bad. May our path be blessed and raised for the rest of our life:))))

With Love Asiana



Graduation - Outfit

Skirt ZARA

Full-sleeve Top H&M similar ZARA

Shoes ZARA similar Zalando


Dinner - Outfit

Dress ZARA similar here

Shoes ZARA similar Riverisland




















Dinner @ Restaurant HILTL 



Vegan Salad and Spagetti


My dinner Outfit