Freitag, 20. Juni 2014

Sari blouse PLUS ONE


Hey Fashionlovers <333

Since I was invited to a summery barbecue-party I decided to throw on my dungarees. Lately I am totally obsessed with crop tops but all crop tops kinda look similar - I decided to spice my outfit up with an Indian Sariblouse ;) So to all girls who have beautiful Sari-blouses at home don't keep them in your closet and let them get filthy!!! Now it's time to appreciate their worth and unic work! I know some of you have beautifully designed Sari-blouses ;) 
I really loved the color combination and got positive feedback back on my combination:) 

I know I have abandoned my Youtube channel lately but my next video is going to be all about How to combine unique indian clothes into casual outfits and much more <33 I am super excited to film these videos and hope you'll like them as much as I do ;)
Well I say good buy for now and see u soon!

XOXO Asiana






Dungarees Pimkie