Samstag, 15. Februar 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!

This amazing dress which I found in ZARA cached instantly my attention! I couldn't help not thinking about it since I've seen it on my last shopping trip. I was so in love with this dress, that I got on the next bus and bought it. Cute bows on the back accessories this dress in a girly way and the rose colour defines its "girlyness"! To sum up it's a girly girl dress <33
I decided to go with a simple golden belt with a bow which I turned to the back. Sparkling and glittery rings spice up your Outfit. I really didn't want to put on much jewels. The dress itself shows its own beauty! Try to do something special with your hair and make-up. 
Hope you all had a beautiful day!

With Love <33

Angela Asiana














Dress by ZARA 79.90 CHF

Thanks for all your support and encouragement <33