Dienstag, 8. Oktober 2013

4 Day-4




This day was the chilliest day of the whole week. After we could sleep how long we wanted to I literarily missed breakfast and lunch! (lol)
This day was  provided to explore the city and to get to know it better and of course for shopping !!!!
<3 < 3 <3
I swear Montpellier has amazing shops! So unique and so... you'll never find these clothes/shoes etc. in Zurich :-0 
I'm dying to show the things to you guys, which I bought!!!!
I really enjoyed shopping with my friends in the city- it was awesome <3
For supper we ( our class) met in on of the biggest shopping malls in Montpellier - The Odyseeum.
We wen't to Tommy's diner. The food was delicious and the atmosphere was very pleasant. And while we were chatting and having a good time together in the background the greatest hits of Elvis accompanied us, so that we could enjoy our meals without any hesitations!
One of my friend even ate the DOUBLE JUMBO BURGER!!!
Seriously it's Huge!!!!!

Hope you're all well!

<3 








Hope you can see my new rings ;-)





The double jumbo Burger ;-000
Holly Cow !!!!


LOVE MARILYN MONROE


black top by H&M 24.90 CHF
ripped jeans by H&M 59.90 CHF
pink glitter shoes by Bata 49.90 CHF
sweater from Montpellier's Vintage market 15.00£


<3