Donnerstag, 12. September 2013

Vogue Shooting

Does anyone of you know, how an unusual sunday start? 
Well - I didn't until last sunday. 
My morning routin was, as always, the same beyond the fact that I was on my way to an awesome shooting with the great photographer,editor, artist and a wonderful human beeing Ralf Eyertt. About 12 o'clock my dady and I arrived in  Ralf's studio and were greeted warmly by him his lovely wife Biggi Eyertt and the charming stylist and make up-artist Linda Nicolla. After make up and styling we started our shooting about two o'clock in the afternoon. I was very nervous and deliriously excited!!!! I felt comfortable and from time to time I really got more and more confident and rediscovered how much I love modeling ;-** 

These photos bellow are some of my favorite pictures from my previous Shooting

Hope you like them <33 


Follow Ralf Eyertt on FB: https://www.facebook.com/FashionWorldBiz

Current make-up and Styling news by Linda Nicolla on: 



FROM TIME TO TIME i STARTED TO FEEL MORE CONFIDENT AND LET THE RIGHT THING GOING:)











Against statements of our fantastic shoots I can only say that it has made me incredibly happy to be working with such amazing people. I felt comfortable and had so much fun! So I especially want to say a big thank you to the great Ralf Eyertt and the great Linda Nicolla, who has made me so pretty <33 And of course a big thank you to the lovely and warm-hearted Biggi Eyertt!

LIFE IS TO SHORT TO HIDE FROM THE RAIN!
TAKE A STEP ...
...AND LEARN TO DANCE IN THE RAIN!

Hope you're all well ;))