Samstag, 5. Oktober 2013

Birthday special ;-**

21.September 2013

Well what can I say?!?
One year has already past and I still can't believe that I'm 19!!!
OMG! 
Today especially for my Birthday I thought I show you some Birthday special outfits ;)
Although I was busy with taking care of my family, friends and visitors and I had to prepare for school and look forward to get a suitable appointment for an other great shooting with photographer Ralf Eyertt for my schoolproject I have to appologize, that this post is sooo late :/
Here are some of my favorite outfits.... hope you'll enjoy them <<33

Love ;-*







With my Bestiii ;-** Love you Amy <33



Precious gifts :D



BOY cap from Singapore 
College jacket from Top Shop 90$
Dress Singapore fashion 10$
Shoes from Ochsener shoes 99.90 CHF





Just doing the fashion ;-**


Love <33