Sonntag, 29. September 2013

1- Day one

Goodmorning World!

It's finally here! The day we're heading off to MONTPELLIER <33
I am so excited and can't wait to get on the TGV to visit this exclusive town!!!
Actually it's a class tour so we agreed on different kind of activities while we're visiting Montpellier. On  tuesday there's a big Vintage market, which I am very excited about!!! :D
And we'll go for shopping, fun and entertainment to the greatest and biggest mall - THE ODYSEEUM. It's a kind of a shopping mall with a huge pear :-D OMG!!!

So right now I just came back from Montpellier and I have to confess - I am so exhausted!!!
This whole week was so amazing! But the thing is... I had no internet in that hotel and couldn't post my outfits of the week I was wearing and what I was doing :( I'm really very sorry!
I hope you're all well and still enjoy the posts ;-)





Dress by Zara 69.90 CHF
Coat by H&M 49.90 CHF
Bag by Burberry 1'500.00 CHF
Boots from a horse riding shop - sry I don't remember how the shop is called :-/
Necklace from Singapore 19.90$
Rings from Zara 19.90 CHF
Watch was a gift ;/)




 C u soon ;-**