Mittwoch, 21. August 2013

Let's go Leopard ;-**


I chose this title especially of my clutch ;) It's really neat and very practical! 
You can put in everything you need...sunglasses, lipgloss, your money, mobile phone        and and and....
I'm wearing a leather skirt, which is elastic round the hips and an orange sleeveless top. I tried to remain the jewels in the background so that the attention is focused on the leopard patterned clutch!!!
My tip for unic things...secondhand-shops and markets, faires and trades ;-**















Yeaaahh whipping my hair back ;-P



orange sleeveless-top by H&M 14.90 CHF
neckless by claire's about 20 CHF
watch from my mom ;)
leather-skirt by C&A 15.00 CHF
Rings by six (got them on a super sale ;) )
LEOPARD CLUTCH from Singapore -> Market 20 $

FREESTYLE!!!!